Market Street constituents have been engaged in conversation about the future of Market Street through the Better Market Street project, a five-year, multi-agency effort led by San Francisco Public Works to re-establish, improve and enhance San Francisco’s civic backbone.
We are committed to continuing this dialogue by cultivating a rich and ongoing conversation between Festival organizers, prototype designers and all sectors of the community.
Help us further the conversation at: email@example.com
- Provide insights about your community, prototype ideas and other suggestions via our website
- Come to our public events to share thoughts, learn more, and meet collaborators
- Respond to the Open Call by October 10 for a chance to be a part of a design team
- Share your thoughts with the selected design teams at public engagement events
- Test-drive prototypes at the Festival and give feedback
- Receive updates about the Festival
You can also:
As a nonprofit project, this Festival is made possible by donations, grants, and sponsorships.
We have many exciting opportunities to volunteer before, during, and after the Festival.
Become a voluteer →
Join our diverse coalition of public, private, and nonprofit partners making history on Market Street.
Visit our Advisors and Partners page →
Want to receive updates on the Festival? Sign up below!